add me on myspace.com/ldsslave
or facebook Sarah l Clark
or twitter franktatank :]

and i quote

"Are you on our side and want to be different or are you on their side and want to throw a football at my head." -Gerard Way

Are your pants on the ground? :\

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

bahh stupid boys

who needs them not me. i am so glad i don't have a boyfriend at this piont. He upsets me so much. yeahi realize i was being clingy and we weren't even dating, but he could have just told me that instead of stopping all comunication with me. i geuss my bff was right niether him nor i are mature enough for a commitment like that. i know in my heart that one day we will be together but not now and not until i can learn to just be his freind and stand on my own. actually i quite like the way that jayedee put it and i quote "you DO NOT need a boyfriend to validate who you are! and who you are is pretty darned awesome! so there!" ahaha i love her so much she is my rock and makes me laugh. Much like the rest of her family does :] they are so much fun to be around..( i'm talking to myself here) sighhhh it will take time but it will happen, and when it does it will be better then the first time around :] MLIC

No comments: