add me on myspace.com/ldsslave
or facebook Sarah l Clark
or twitter franktatank :]

and i quote

"Are you on our side and want to be different or are you on their side and want to throw a football at my head." -Gerard Way

Are your pants on the ground? :\

Monday, December 28, 2009

well then

today at 12:00 something  at night  the boy downthe street named tanner rang the door bell i proceded to go outside with the dog to tell him to go away and he told me that i was "looking particularly sexy" so i said " um thank you" he then proceded to toell me he was going to his girl friends house to have sex with her (as if i needed to know) i said "ok well ger house is back there" ( i know her) he then asked me if i would have sex with him? hmmm i'm thinking he has commitment issues.....hmmmm what do you think. after i called him a man whore he started to ask me if i would have sex with him for this or for that and i said no every time. it astounds me how distugsting his mouth can be. and whats worse then that is that he shot my dog ( koguma) with an airsoft gun. she was freaking out the rest of the way home. i don't hate anyone, i may dislke the things that you do, but i can honestly say that i don't hate alot of people, however i can also say honestly.................... tanner i hate your guts MLIC

No comments: